Change of Major

A student wishing to change their major should talk with his/her advisor and applied teacher, and complete the Change of Major Form available from the school or college that offers the desired new major. Moving from a music major to a non-music major may not result in a change in the scholarship awarded as long as the student continuously meets the performance obligations; contact the Associate Dean for information about any scholarship adjustment.