To help students prepare for the practice of law in specialized settings, Stetson University College of Law permits students to focus their studies in the elective curriculum and earn a Certificate of Concentration along with the Juris Doctor degree.
The certificate programs are a way for student to distinguish themselves and show employers that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to practice in that area. Certificates are available in:
With whom should I speak for additional information?
- Advocacy: Professor Elizabeth Boals or Katherine E. Donoghue
- Business Law: Professor Theresa Radwan
- Elder Law: Professor Roberta Kemp Flowers
- Environmental Law: Professor Gardner, Professor Boudreaux, or Professor Long
- International Law: Jessica Dworkin
- Social Justice Advocacy: Professor Piccard or Professor Judith A.M. Scully or Professor Kristen Adams